Last Updated on
Note: thanks to Vilvah for providing this beautiful and very useful travel Kit with all-natural products. I have reviewed these products completely based on my experience of using them for more than a month.
One of my resolutions this year (something which is going to stay unlike many other resolutions ;)) is to travel more responsibly and consciously. And one of the steps towards achieving this is by using natural skincare products which are not only good for skin but also for the environment.
Many times, it’s hard to follow skincare and fitness routine while travelling. But recently I received this useful travel kit from Vilvah, which is not only handy but also wonderful for the skin.
Are you wondering what the products inside this cute travel pouch are? Before, I reveal that, let us know a bit more about Vilvah.
Vilvah Store: All-natural skincare brand
Vilvah Store is an all-natural skincare brand that makes skincare goodies with locally sourced, freshest seasonal ingredients. Their products are skin and environment-friendly as they do not use any harsh chemicals, additives, synthetic oils or perfumes.
Some other impressive practices which make them a clean, sustainable brand is complete disclosure of the ingredients and not testing their products on animals. Read more about them https://vilvahstore.com/pages/vilvahss-story
Before I decided to include these products in my travel kit, I tried their Honey fix facewash and anti-dandruff shampoo. These products were gentle on skin and hair. That’s when I decided to try more products from Vilvah. So, here’s what my travel kit has and the review of each product. Hope this will help you to make an informed choice.
1) Honey fix Facewash: Oil-free formulation which includes 8% forest honey. Also extracts from blackberry, papaya, gotukola and orange peel, this face wash is perfect for normal to oily skin. The best part is it doesn’t leave your skin dry and irritable. It works perfectly for my combination skin type. This gentle face wash is best for acne-prone skin too. If you are sensitive to strong smells, you will love the mild & natural smell of Honey fix facewash.
Price: INR 440
2) Moringa Beautifying Serum:This is the star product in my travel kit. And my favorite too. Continuous travelling leaves your skin dehydrated and dull. I would say Moringa beautifying serum is an answer to all skin problems. Initially, I thought its oily texture will leave the skin oily but it’s light and is absorbed quickly. Moringa beautifying serum helps in reducing the pigmentation, wrinkles and soothes the damaged skin. Strongly recommend this product to everyone.
Price: INR 850
3) Lip Balm (Chocomint): Lip balm forms an essential part of the travel kit and we end up using it multiple times in a day. What best could be then a Choco mint flavour? This natural lip balm is very smooth and spreads evenly on the lips. It contains petroleum jelly, unrefined Shea butter, vitamin E oil, and avocado oil. Comes in 3 different flavours Choco mint, Grapefruit, and Lemon
Price: INR 290
4) Deo shot (Lavender): Honestly, this was the one that caught my attention first. I wanted to cut down on the use of deodorants as they add to environmental pollution but was not sure of an alternative. I switched to perfumes but they too contribute to pollution. Deo Shots by Vilvah are mildly scented, comes in a small pack which makes it handy and of course pocket-friendly. No use of chemicals makes them skin-friendly as well. Now I carry one wherever I go.
Price: INR 290
5) Goat Milk Shampoo: Almost all of us are dealing with hair problems, and all the more for those who travel frequently. The goat milk shampoo from Vilvah is mild and helps in retaining moisture in the hairs for a longer time. They come in Travel Size packs too. No Sulphates and parabens or other chemicals make it perfect pick for dry, damaged and frizzy hairs.
Price: (Travel pack) INR 160
6) Bamboo toothbrush with Charcoal Bristles: One initiative this year was to shift to wooden and eco-friendly toothbrushes instead of plastic ones. Check out this eco-friendly toothbrush from Vilvah that comes with a cloth cover.
Price: INR 150
7) Travel Pouch: A nice travel pouch is all that we need to keep our things sorted. Isn’t it! Made of natural cotton canvas, this travel pouch has an inside waterproof layer and beautiful message outside.
Price: INR 390
Apart from products, the eco-friendly packaging of their products is something unique and I really loved it.
So, friends, what do you think about these products? Do check out their products in the link below
The best part is they ship the products worldwide.
Curious to know your views about using natural and homemade products. Do share your environment-friendly practices especially while travelling. I would love to adapt to them.